About This Product:
Classically styled in an almost Mission-themed armoire style with a broadly molded crown and base and full-height doors, the Sonoma will fit seamlessly into a traditional decor dining area that has the space sufficient to accommodate it. Upon opening the doors, one is presented with a wealth of cocktail storage that is truly incomparable.
Each door interior features four fixed shelves, while a 22 bottle lower wine rack rests below another deep shelf and two pull drawers for any and all accessories you deem necessary. A spacious serving shelf is backed by a lovely mirrored surface, and a top corner shelf and roof stemware rack provide safe glass retention. A rich Americana Cherry finish completes the resounding appeal of the supremely well-appointed Sonoma Hide A Bar.
This traditional Hide A Bar, quite simply, represents the finest in concealing bar cabinetry.
- Hide a Bar features solid hardwood construction with top-quality wood veneer components
- Hide a Bar has an Americana Cherry finish
- 8 door shelves
- Lower wine rack with 22 bottle capacity
- Large serving shelf
- Wooden stemware rack for wine glasses
- Roof corner shelf for other glassware
- Power strip outlet on serving shelf
- Two top-quality dovetailed drawers with smooth-running metal glides
- Laminated lift-up shelves inside the two drawers
- 180 degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for serving
- Auto-on Light is a switch that turns on automatically when a door is opened, and off when closed
- Adjustable levelers under corners provide stability on uneven or carpeted floors
- Locking door for added security
- Mostly assembled
- Overall dimensions: 75" H x 43" W x 23" D
- Weight: 362 lbs
Taking Care of Your Product:
- Wax and polish the wood surfaces on your product as frequently as you would your other fine furniture using a good furniture polish or paste wax. Do not use silicone-based products.
- Use extreme caution when cleaning glass. Use a quality liquid non-amonia glass cleaner. Apply the glass cleaner to a soft cloth - do not spray or apply directly to the glass.
FINDING THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING NEEDS!
A trend that is quickly becoming popular today is home entertaining, and more and more people are coming up with ideas on simple, convenient, and sophisticated ways to entertain guests.
Having a wine and spirits bar in a den or living room is now becoming a common application in designing rooms, especially in houses, lofts, and condominiums. The convenience of having everything in one place - from stemware to wine openers and accessories - has been a popular reason for this. There's no need to leave guests in the middle of a conversation to get something that could be easily within reach in the same room!
Depending on the size of the room or the preferred bar size, there are options you may want to consider in choosing the right bar for your home.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF YOUR ROOM
- Check on the dimension of the bar itself and compare it with the space you are looking into placing it in.
- Make sure you will have room to move and allot space for additional supplies, if necessary. Some people take into account space for their bar fridge or cooler. While some home bars are built to accommodate this, it is best to check into bar fridge space as well.
- Check on height clearance. The standard bar height usually goes to about 40" to 42" in height; should a bar have a counter top, it will usually be 36" in height with a backsplash the goes up to 6". Make sure there will be enough space between the bar height and any overhead or over-the-counter clearing.
- A favorite type of bar for small spaces such as condos or small dens are the expandable bars that are compact and foldable for space saving purposes. These will usually function as storage for your bar accessories as well so you won't have to store them on separate places, which will actually defeat one of the purpose of having the home bar.
CHOOSE YOUR FINISH
- Home bars come in a variety of finishes to match your room theme or decor, most popular of which are black and cherry finish.
- Depending on your personal taste, check your room to match or create a contrast to make the bar stand out.
- Some will consider look longevity, too, and will opt for a more classical finish.
THE RIGHT MATERIAL
- Determine what the home bar will be specifically used for.
- Indoor bars are usually made of materials that will not hold well in open areas such as gardens or patios. Find out what they are made of and if they can be used for any environment setting.
- Outdoor bars are specially made of materials that can withstand weather conditions such as extreme heat, rain or snow.
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- Because the home bars have increased in popularity, more and more manufacturers have come up with designs to suit everyone's personal taste, from the classic, to contemporary, to modern, and even to the most outlandish style there is.
- Consider what look you are going for and imagine how they will look like in your room. While at it, imaging how your party or lifestyle will look like with that particular home bar.
FIND YOUR HOME BAR SEATING
- Nothing makes for a perfect home bar setting than a bar with matching stools!
- While the obvious choice to match stools with the bars will be its major finish, consider the bar stools' accents, too, as your focal point in matching them.
- Bar height stools will range from 28" to 32" in seat height. Note that most products will indicate its overall height which accounts for the bar stools' back rest.
- For a bar with a 36" high counter top, consider counter stools whose seat height will range from 24" to 27". As with the bar stool, most product dimensions will indicate overall height, taking into account its back rest.