nearly every kitchen cart that we sell contains some wooden material, whether the entire unit is made from wood, or just the counter top or frame. Many of our carts are made with speciality woods or feature a finish that is designed to replicate different kinds of wood. Read More
Kitchen Carts With Wood Counter Tops
Many of our wood kitchen carts are also called butcher blocks, because of the thick wooden counter tops that they feature. These kitchen carts may or may not be made with wooden frames, many of them come with stainless steel frames. A wood surface is a great option for counter tops because you can use them as a cutting board, and wood has germ fighting properties that can help keep your surface clean.
Wood Frame Kitchen Carts
Most of our kitchen carts come with wooden frames, with either wooden tops or other counter tops like granite or melamine. If you are looking for a wood frame cart, with another style of counter top, please return to the main kitchen carts page and use the links in the left sidebar to select the counter top of your choice.
Different Styles of Wood Kitchen Carts
We all kinds of wooden carts and finishes
- Cherry Kitchen Carts come in a rich red finish that will warm up the look of your kitchen
- Espresso Kitchen Carts are finished in espresso, a beautiful coffee colored, dark brown.
- Mahogany Kitchen Carts may not be made from solid mahogany, it’s a good idea to check the product product listing for more information.
- Maple Kitchen CartsMaple is a lighter wood, and a favourite of furniture manufacturers. Maple may refer to the wood finish and not the wood species. Maple has high impact resistance, and is a good material for cutting board surfaces.
- Oak Kitchen Carts Oak is a medium toned wood and heirloom quality furniture is made from oak. Oak is used because it looks great and lasts a lifetime because it is not susceptible to rotting.
Looking for something different? Try Wood Kitchen Islands
We have a wide selection of kitchen carts made from wood, and we also sell a variety of wooden kitchen islands. Wood kitchen islands are typically large, and have optional wheels or casters, letting them blend into your floor plan and appear as more permanent fixtures.