Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987. From the beginning, our focus has been to supply quality and value to the fitness and leisure markets. Stamina Products Inc. has the 4th largest market share in heavy equipment, and was the first company to bring the famous Pilates line to the mass market. Stamina Products is a name you can trust when it comes to the highest quality exercise machines and accessories.
Stationary cycling is one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism, allowing for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the potentially harmful impact on your joints.
Stamina Fusion bikes represent the biggest innovation in stationary bikes since the introduction of the recumbent. This new category of exercise bikes combines the traditional biking feel of the upright with the comfort of the recumbent for a bike that you'll be able to use for longer, more effective, more ergonomically correct workouts. Unlike other exercise bikes that require you to swing one leg over the frame while mounting or dismounting, this is the recumbent model with an open, step-through design. Built using a resilient powder-coated steel frame, the athletic club-quality bike's padded, oversized seat glides smoothly on an aluminum seat rail and places your legs at a 45 degree angle to reduce stress on hips and joints while pedaling. The weighted foot pedals have adjustable foot straps that allow you to work your quadriceps on downstrokes and your hamstrings on upstrokes. The freewheel system provides smooth pedaling using magnetic resistance. Pulse sensors built into the handholds provide an efficient heart rate monitor, sending its signals to the easy-to-read LCD, which displays workout time, resistance level, calories burned, and more. Ten pre-set programs, speed, and resistance can be adjusted at the touch of the display's buttons. Includes a water bottle holder and integrated wheels for easy transport.
Because it is an impact-free activity, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70 to 85 percent of your maximum heart rate).
Aerobic Conditioning and Heart Health
Cycling improves cardiovascular health, and improves the functioning of the heart and blood vessels while decreasing your risk of heart disease. It also increases HDL (good cholesterol) and reduces the amount of triglycerides in the blood, and helps lower blood pressure. Circulation is increased with the smooth bicycle motion.
Stronger Muscles and Bones
Consistent exercise strengthens muscles at any age. Exercise helps prevent osteoporosis and the risk of broken bones.
Better Overall Health
Cycling helps you to maintain flexibility without stress on the joints. Regular use can help reduce discomfort from arthritis or back pain and diabetics benefit from increased blood circulation. Other benefits include improved digestion, lung function and higher metabolism.
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance
- Easy-to-reach tension dial controls tension levels
- 10 preset fitness programs with pace guide
- Built-in hand pulse (heart rate monitor) sensors
- InTouch monitor with large, easy-to-read numbers
- LCD displays workout time, resistance level, calories burned, and more
- Oversized, weighted pedals
- Multiple seat positions adjusts to fit most users
- Comfortable, oversized padded seat
- Wheels for easy portability
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Recommended use: Use at home for a low impact, fat burning, aerobic workout
- Comfort elements: Large, padded seat and padded hand bars
- Targeted training: Cardiovascular fitness, leg toning
- Material: Steel frame
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Resistance: Magnetic resistance with tension dial control
- Includes: Magnetic Fusion 7250 Exercise Bike, owners manual
- Product color(s): Pewter grey, black, silver
- Warranty Information: 1 year frame/90 days parts
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Size: 53? L x 24? W x 51? H
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.