Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987. From the beginning, our focus has been to supply quality and value to the fitness and leisure markets. Stamina Products Inc. has the 4th largest market share in heavy equipment, and was the first company to bring the famous Pilates line to the mass market. Stamina Products is a name you can trust when it comes to the highest quality exercise machines and accessories.
For a great cardiovascular workout when you are limited on space, the Stamina InStride Pro Electronic Stepper is the solution. The InStride Pro Electronic Stepper weighs just 20 pounds and has a footprint of only 12 inches wide x 16 inches long, so you can use your Stepper anywhere: while you are watching television, while on the phone, in your sunroom, outside, or even at work. The Stamina InStride Pro Electronic Stepper is even small enough to toss into a workout bag and take along. Resistance is provided by two hydraulic cylinders for smooth steps that work your calves, thighs, and buttocks as well as your core, while the aerobic aspect of the stepper helps you burn calories and fat. Two rubber resistance tubes connect to the stepper to add an upper body workout to your cardio routine. Detach the tubes from the InStride Stepper to tone and sculpt your legs, arms, chest, and back. The battery-operated multifunctional fitness monitor times each workout and counts the number of steps, so you stay motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals.
The battery-operated multifunctional fitness monitor times each workout and counts the number of steps, so you stay motivated and on track to reach your fitness goals.
Resistance is provided by two hydraulic cylinders for smooth steps that work your calves, thighs, and buttocks as well as your core, while the aerobic aspect of the stepper helps you burn calories and fat.
Make the InStride Pro Electronic Stepper part of your regular fitness program.
- Four removable toning bands
- One set of light resistance
- One set of medium resistance
- Two easy-grip foam handles and two nylon hand straps to add an upper body workout to your step routine
- Remove the toning bands to use alone for total body strength training
- Compact design lets you work out anywhere and stores away in small spaces
- Two hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion
- Battery-operated electronic monitor tracks the number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout, workout time, and calories burned
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wide, textured steps keep feet secure during your workout
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors also prevent skidding
- Recommended use: Use for an effective cardiovascular workout and strength training. Use the removable toning bands with the stepper and alone.
- Resistance: Medium resistance toning bands.
- Material: Steel frame
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Product color(s): Pewter/black
- Includes: InStride Plus Electronic Stepper, owners manual
- Warranty Information: 1 year frame/90 days parts
- Light assembly required
- Assembled size: 16.25 in. L x 12.125 in. W x 12.25 in. H