Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987. From the beginning, our focus has been to supply quality and value to the fitness and leisure markets. Stamina Products Inc. has the 4th largest market share in heavy equipment, and was the first company to bring the famous Pilates line to the mass market. Stamina Products is a name you can trust when it comes to the highest quality exercise machines and accessories.
Rowing and cycling are widely considered two of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength, and now you can enjoy both workouts in a single device with the deluxe Conversion II recumbent bike/rower. The Conversion II looks like a standard rower, with a molded, adjustable foam-padded seat and seat back, rotating rowing pedals, and an extruded aluminum rowing beam. However, the seat also doubles as a recumbent bike seat that supports your lower back while you ride, with foot straps holding your feet securely in place as you pedal.
Rowing is widely recognized with trainers and fitness experts as one of the best all around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient, effective total body workout that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without the impact on your joints.
The super quiet recumbent bike is designed to put you in a semi-reclined position so your workout focuses on all the major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks. Stationary cycling is also among the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises because it increases your metabolism for more efficient calorie and fat burning without impact on your joints.
Because it is an impact-free activity, stationary cycling can be a lifelong form of exercise. For effective aerobic exercise, work within your target heart rate zone (70 to 85 percent of your maximum heart rate).
Aerobic Conditioning and Heart Health
Cycling improves cardiovascular health, and improves the functioning of the heart and blood vessels while decreasing your risk of heart disease. It also increases HDL (good cholesterol) and reduces the amount of triglycerides in the blood, and helps lower blood pressure. Circulation is increased with the smooth bicycle motion.
Stronger Muscles and Bones
Consistent exercise strengthens muscles at any age. Exercise helps prevent osteoporosis and the risk of broken bones.
Better Overall Health
Cycling helps you to maintain flexibility without stress on the joints. Regular use can help reduce discomfort from arthritis or back pain and diabetics benefit from increased blood circulation. Other benefits include improved digestion, lung function and higher metabolism.
- Doubles as a recumbent bike and a rower
- Additional upper body strengthening exercises including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and more
- Attach the resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses
- 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance, deluxe housing
- Multi-function electronic monitor is built into the housing for a sleeker design with a larger LCD display for easier reading
- Electronic monitor keeps you motivated by tracking speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse
- Easy-to-reach tension control
- Molded foam-padded seat and seatback
- Rotating rowing pedals
- Foot straps on all pedals hold feet securely in place
- Extruded aluminum rowing beam
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wheels for portability
- Folds for storage
- Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure heart beats per minute
- Recommended use: Use in your home for toning legs, buttocks, back, torso, shoulders and arms. Improves cardiovascular fitness for healthy heart and lungs, and helps you lose and maintain a healthy weight
- Comfort elements: Large, padded seat
- Targeted training: Total body
- Material: Steel frame
- Weight: 103 lbs.
- Resistance: Magnetic resistance
- Includes: Conversion II recumbent bike/rower, owners manual
- Product color(s): Grey
- Warranty Information: 3 years frame/90 days parts
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Size: 75.5? L x 20? W x 27? H
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.