Stamina by Avari Magnetic Recumbent Bike in Black carbon
We're sorry, we no longer carry Stamina by Avari Magnetic Recumbent Bike in Black carbon on this site.
Please email us, or feel free to call us at (866) 740-9830
to talk with a customer service representative. We can help you find the product you are looking for, answer any questions, and help you place your order.
Please view other products from following categories:Sports & Outdoors
-> Fitness and Exercise
-> Exercise Bikes
Please view other products by Stamina Products
Small Parcel - FREE!
2 and 3 days, estimated between
Tue May 28 and Wed May 29
|43.5" H x 27.25" W x 58.5" D||92 lbs|
item number: 418633 | phone code: 5A05-61B8 |
Stationary biking, like real cycling, gives you a great cardiovascular and lower body strengthening workout. Because it’s low-impact, it’s easier on your joints so you’re going to be able to exercise longer and more safely than with high-impact exercise.
Recumbent bikes put you in a semi-reclined position so your feet are extended in front of you with the seatback supporting your back. The pedaling position is closer to the ground and more like sitting in a chair, so people with back problems sometimes prefer recumbent bikes. Recumbent bikes let your body exercise at an angle where your body weight is not stressing your joints making it one of the lowest impact cardio workouts.
You can manually control your resistance and speed. Adding resistance simulates hills and inclines, and engages your hamstrings and glutes. Similarly, you can remove all resistance to sprint. Pedal with very little ankle movement. Pedal straps keep your feet securely on the bike pedals so you can both push and pull up on the pedals for a better ride and to work your hamstrings and gluteal muscles more.
Cycling strengthens your heart and lungs and your lower body while you burn calories to help you lose weight.
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic free wheel resistance
- Seat adjusts to height
- Pulse sensors built into handrails to monitor and stay within target heart rate zone
- InTouch® fitness monitor large, backlit numbers for easy reading displays workout time, speed, calories burned, distance, revolutions per minute, pulse, and heart rate. Set to scan to monitor all stats during your workout. Also displays current date, time, temperature, body fat %, BMI, age, height, weight.
- Leveling knobs keep bike solid and steady
- Interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor
- Choose heart rate program that adjusts your workout to keep you within your target heart rate zone
- Comfortable, padded, oversized seat
- Sleek carbon-look design
- Wheels for easy portability
- Weighted pedals with adjustable foot straps work legs on upward and downward strokes
- Holder for cell phone or MP3
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Recommended use: Use regularly, at least 3 times a week, for best results.
- Material: Steel frame
- Product Color: Black carbon
- Resistance: Adjustable smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance.
- Comfort Elements: Padded seat, padded handles, oversized pedals
- Targeted Training: Legs, hips, glutes, thighs, cardiovascular
- Includes: Avari® 2000R Recumbent Bike, owner's manual
- Assembly: Some assembly required