Hang tough with the TaskMaster Economy Industrial Chair. With a 15 year warranty it offers an overall height of 17" to 35" with an 8" pneumatic lift and an additional 10" of Wave Tube Extension. 360° swivel. Ergo knob controls for 3" backrest depth and 3" backrest height adjustment. Each chair features a 5-leg, 26" dia. tubular steel base with 2.5" high-impact nylon glides for safety and stability. Sturdy, ergonomically correct low-rung polypropylene footrest mounts securely to base. The chair also features a black microcellular, self-skinning polyurethane foam covering. Assembly required.
- Polyurethane seat and steel frame
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA industry standards
- Pneumatic seat height, back height, and seat depth adjustment
- 360° swivel
- Dual-clutch posture control
- Available in a gray finish
- Assembly required
- Wheel / Caster Style: Glides
- Wheel / Caster Size: 2.5" diameter
- Seat Height: 17" to 35"
- Seat Size: 16.25" W x 16.25" D
- Back Size: 9" H x 14.5" W
- Base Size: 26" diameter
- Dimensions: 17" to 35" H x 26" W x 26" D
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy.