The Crossings Bankers Desk Chair ensures you are comfortable while you work and is complements the rest of your Crossings Collection furniture. Made from high quality hardwood, this very durable desk chair is able to turn almost any way you would like with its swivel and 5 prong tilt base. Heavy duty casters are equipped to ensure mobility around your workspace.
Experience contemporary furniture with The Crossings Home Office Collection. These pieces are the perfect complements to the young professionals home office and are fashioned in the recessed bead pattern indicative of the American Crossings or Shaker style furniture, admired for its simplicity, innovative joinery, quality, and functionality. Featuring poplar hardwood solids with glazed birch and cherry veneers, the Crossings pieces delivers exceptional quality and a myriad of handy features all in one collection. The modular design keeps up with current office furniture trends and accomodates all of the needs of the digital professional. Finally a home office that manages the business of life without taking the bliss out of it.
- Constructed of hardwood solid
- Upholstered and padded seat cushion (fabric made of 35% polyester and 65% viscose)
- Gas lift height adjustment
- Adjustable seat height from floor: 19 inches - 23 inches
- Adjustable arm height from floor: 25 1/4 inches - 29 1/4 inches and between arms: 19 inches
- Swivel and five-prong tilt base with rocker tension adjustment
- Equipped with casters for convenient mobility. Never roll casters on unprotected hardwood or vinyl flooring