This traditional bar cabinet boasts a tasteful French colonial style sure to slide effortlessly into a similarly themed decor.
Distinguished by its broad molded detail, rolled feet and carved columns, the Bourbon Street has a very distinct charm. A solid black granite top and an extensive array of storage features pair with a beautiful Yorktown cherry finish to complete the look and appeal of the Bourbon Street Granite Top Home Bar Cabinet.
- Solid rubberwood and MDF construction
- In Yorktown Cherry finish
- Features a black granite serving top
- Carved and molded detailing
- Rolled feet
- Three wine racks with 15 bottle capacity total
- Four rows of stemware racks with 12 glass capacity total
- Two utility drawers
- Two storage cabinets with adjustable shelving
- Ready to assemble
- Overall dimensions: 42.5" H x 59" W x 24.25" D
- Weight: 319 lbs
FINDING THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING NEEDS!
A trend that is quickly becoming popular today is home entertaining, and more and more people are coming up with ideas on simple, convenient, and sophisticated ways to entertain guests.
Having a wine and spirits bar in a den or living room is now becoming a common application in designing rooms, especially in houses, lofts, and condominiums. The convenience of having everything in one place - from stemware to wine openers and accessories - has been a popular reason for this. There's no need to leave guests in the middle of a conversation to get something that could be easily within reach in the same room!
Depending on the size of the room or the preferred bar size, there are options you may want to consider in choosing the right bar for your home.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF YOUR ROOM
- Check on the dimension of the bar itself and compare it with the space you are looking into placing it in.
- Make sure you will have room to move and allot space for additional supplies, if necessary. Some people take into account space for their bar fridge or cooler. While some home bars are built to accommodate this, it is best to check into bar fridge space as well.
- Check on height clearance. The standard bar height usually goes to about 40" to 42" in height; should a bar have a counter top, it will usually be 36" in height with a backsplash the goes up to 6". Make sure there will be enough space between the bar height and any overhead or over-the-counter clearing.
- A favorite type of bar for small spaces such as condos or small dens are the expandable bars that are compact and foldable for space saving purposes. These will usually function as storage for your bar accessories as well so you won't have to store them on separate places, which will actually defeat one of the purpose of having the home bar.
FIND YOUR HOME BAR SEATING
- Nothing makes for a perfect home bar setting than a bar with matching stools!
- While the obvious choice to match stools with the bars will be its major finish, consider the bar stools' accents, too, as your focal point in matching them.
- Bar height stools will range from 28" to 32" in seat height. Note that most products will indicate its overall height which accounts for the bar stools' back rest.
- For a bar with a 36" high counter top, consider counter stools whose seat height will range from 24" to 27". As with the bar stool, most product dimensions will indicate overall height, taking into account its back rest.