Pamper your baby and the environment! Soft as silk and its breathable fabric will treat your baby with the comfort they deserve!
Deliciously soft and smooth, these earth friendly sheets are perfect for your baby. Naturally anti-bacterial and more breathable than cotton.
Your baby will surely sleep in luxurious comfort!
Features and Specifications:
- Natural White finish
- 70% Bamboo and 30% Cotton combination
- Measures 28" x 53"
Little Known Facts About the Bamboo
- Bamboo as a textile has been available for thousands of years
- Bamboo is a type of grass
- Bedding made using bamboo was first seen through mass market chains in February of 2006 in America
- Uses similar manufacturing process as viscose or rayon fabric, as invented in 1906 by Samuel Courtauld
- Bamboo fiber resembles cotton in its unspun form, a puffball of light and airy fibers
What Are Baby's Benefits to Using Bamboo?
- Soft silk like touch for increased comfort
- 60% more water absorbent (hydroscopic) so it gets baby to dry faster
- 2° warmer in winter; 2°cooler in summer for constant comfort
- Adapts to baby's body temperature
- The hollow fibers makes it more breathable
- Its wicking properties draws moisture away from baby, increasing comfort
- Naturally antibacterial
- 30% less susceptible to odors for an even more beautiful smelling baby!
With its very renewable source characteristics, bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth, with some species growing 2 inches per hour! Maturing to harvest in about a year, a 60 hectare plot of bamboo equals 500 hectares of rainforest.
Organically grown and pesticide free with little or no water to help it grow, a bamboo plantation inhales CO² and exhales O² into the atmosphere, giving the earth a healthy air cycle.
Using bamboo based products conserves tropical forests, stimulates healthy agriculture, and matures sustainable life.
Baby's Bedding and You
Choosing the right baby crib bedding can be a lot of fun with the various choices available that will truly challenge your decision on what look you will be going for your little one.
Popular themes such as patchworks, characters, sports, or florals have taken the lead throughout the times starting off with sheets, pillowcases, and blanket sets, however, nowadays, sets does not limit itself to the crib but rather extends throughout the entire room giving baby's environment a distinctive look while making it fun for baby and parents alike.
The leading choice for baby fabrics is the all-time favorite cotton. Softer than synthetic fabrics, it gives comfort for baby due to its "breath" characteristic and, when dried, rarely produces static shocks. Cotton flannel follows the lead as it is softer and warmer - very ideal for the colder months but useable all year round!
- Lay mattress pads underneath crib bedding sheets for mattresses' protection on inevitable diaper leaks!
- The best sleeping position for baby will be on thier backs
- A sleeper instead of blankets on top of a fitted sheet is highly recommended to prevent suffocating accidents from happening
- Avoid placing pillows, comforters, or toys into the crib during baby's sleep time
To prevent infant deaths due to soft bedding, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development are revising their recommendations of safe bedding practices when putting infants to sleep.
Click here to download the CPSC’s revised safety guideline for baby bedding.