with Front Door Delivery - FREE!
2 and 3 days, estimated between
Fri Jun 21 and Mon Jun 24
|79" H x 32.5" W x 19" D||80 lbs|
item number: 137620 | phone code: 8A08-68B5 |
This traditionally styled Wine and Spirits Cabinet combines plentiful storage with a convenient space-saving corner design.
The lower cabinet features a metal wine rack with a capacity of 13 bottles, and two fixed shelves, which offer storage for spirits, mixers, and bartender’s guides. Adjustable levelers under each corner of the Piedmont Wine and Spirits Cabinet provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Wine and Spirits Cabinet has a distressed rustic cherry on hardwoods and veneers
- Wine and Spirits Cabinet made of select hardwoods and veneers
- Cabinet has space-saving corner design
- Lower cabinet has wine rack that can hold 13 bottles
- Lower cabinet has 2 fixed shelves
- Adjustable levelers under each corner
- Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off
- Locking door for added security
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety
- Overall dimensions: 76" H x 32.5" W x 19" D
- Weight: 80 lbs
NOTE: Delivery method will only consist of room delivery and will not include assembly if required; see white glove shipping info for details or ask us about upgraded shipping method
FINDING THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING NEEDS!
A trend that is quickly becoming popular today is home entertaining, and more and more people are coming up with ideas on simple, convenient, and sophisticated ways to entertain guests.
Having a wine and spirits bar in a den or living room is now becoming a common application in designing rooms, especially in houses, lofts, and condominiums. The convenience of having everything in one place - from stemware to wine openers and accessories - has been a popular reason for this. There's no need to leave guests in the middle of a conversation to get something that could be easily within reach in the same room!
Depending on the size of the room or the preferred bar size, there are options you may want to consider in choosing the right bar for your home.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF YOUR ROOM
- Check on the dimension of the bar itself and compare it with the space you are looking into placing it in.
- Make sure you will have room to move and allot space for additional supplies, if necessary. Some people take into account space for their bar fridge or cooler. While some home bars are built to accommodate this, it is best to check into bar fridge space as well.
- Check on height clearance. The standard bar height usually goes to about 40" to 42" in height; should a bar have a counter top, it will usually be 36" in height with a backsplash the goes up to 6". Make sure there will be enough space between the bar height and any overhead or over-the-counter clearing.
- A favorite type of bar for small spaces such as condos or small dens are the expandable bars that are compact and foldable for space saving purposes. These will usually function as storage for your bar accessories as well so you won't have to store them on separate places, which will actually defeat one of the purpose of having the home bar.
CHOOSE YOUR FINISH
- Home bars come in a variety of finishes to match your room theme or decor, most popular of which are black and cherry finish.
- Depending on your personal taste, check your room to match or create a contrast to make the bar stand out.
- Some will consider look longevity, too, and will opt for a more classical finish.
THE RIGHT MATERIAL
- Determine what the home bar will be specifically used for.
- Indoor bars are usually made of materials that will not hold well in open areas such as gardens or patios. Find out what they are made of and if they can be used for any environment setting.
- Outdoor bars are specially made of materials that can withstand weather conditions such as extreme heat, rain or snow.
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- Because the home bars have increased in popularity, more and more manufacturers have come up with designs to suit everyone's personal taste, from the classic, to contemporary, to modern, and even to the most outlandish style there is.
- Consider what look you are going for and imagine how they will look like in your room. While at it, imaging how your party or lifestyle will look like with that particular home bar.
FIND YOUR HOME BAR SEATING
- Nothing makes for a perfect home bar setting than a bar with matching stools!
- While the obvious choice to match stools with the bars will be its major finish, consider the bar stools' accents, too, as your focal point in matching them.
- Bar height stools will range from 28" to 32" in seat height. Note that most products will indicate its overall height which accounts for the bar stools' back rest.
- For a bar with a 36" high counter top, consider counter stools whose seat height will range from 24" to 27". As with the bar stool, most product dimensions will indicate overall height, taking into account its back rest.
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Efficient Use of Space
- Good Capacity
- Holds Bottles Securely
- In The Dining Room