Space-saving design meets sleek sophistication with the Contemporary Black Steamer Folding Home Bar by Home Styles Furniture!
Easily transformed from a slat-panel door cabinet into a 3-section long rectangular bar, the Steamer doesn't come up short with a wealth of storage provided by four fixed door shelves and a central cabinet with single open shelf, utility drawer, stemware rack and two lower shelves. Brushed steel hardware and the versatility of a pure ebony finish complete the look and appeal of the Steamer Folding Bar.
- Swing open sides and fold down top!
- Solid hardwood and engineered wood construction
- Polyurethane coat on top
- Folding bar has a Black finish
- Six open shelves
- Stemware rack shelf
- Home Bar has 1 drawer for extra storage
- Holds up to 24 standard bottles
- Utility pull drawer with built-in drawer glides
- Brushed steel hardware
- Assembly required
- Closed bar dimensions: 41" H X 30" W X 19" D
- Open bar dimensions: 41" H x 60" W x 19" D
FINDING THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING NEEDS!
A trend that is quickly becoming popular today is home entertaining, and more and more people are coming up with ideas on simple, convenient, and sophisticated ways to entertain guests.
Having a wine and spirits bar in a den or living room is now becoming a common application in designing rooms, especially in houses, lofts, and condominiums. The convenience of having everything in one place - from stemware to wine openers and accessories - has been a popular reason for this. There's no need to leave guests in the middle of a conversation to get something that could be easily within reach in the same room!
Depending on the size of the room or the preferred bar size, there are options you may want to consider in choosing the right bar for your home.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF YOUR ROOM
- Check on the dimension of the bar itself and compare it with the space you are looking into placing it in.
- Make sure you will have room to move and allot space for additional supplies, if necessary. Some people take into account space for their bar fridge or cooler. While some home bars are built to accommodate this, it is best to check into bar fridge space as well.
- Check on height clearance. The standard bar height usually goes to about 40" to 42" in height; should a bar have a counter top, it will usually be 36" in height with a backsplash the goes up to 6". Make sure there will be enough space between the bar height and any overhead or over-the-counter clearing.
- A favorite type of bar for small spaces such as condos or small dens are the expandable bars that are compact and foldable for space saving purposes. These will usually function as storage for your bar accessories as well so you won't have to store them on separate places, which will actually defeat one of the purpose of having the home bar.
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- Because the home bars have increased in popularity, more and more manufacturers have come up with designs to suit everyone's personal taste, from the classic, to contemporary, to modern, and even to the most outlandish style there is.
- Consider what look you are going for and imagine how they will look like in your room. While at it, imaging how your party or lifestyle will look like with that particular home bar.