Blending casual style, comfort and contemporary design, the Melissa Anne collection is ideal for any modern or eclectic decor. This barstool, with its classic vertical slat backrest, is available in a number of material, color and finish options that will let you customize it to your personal taste.
Features and Specifications:
- Frame is constructed of 1.25" tube
- Joints are hand-tailored, coped, and brazed
- Padded seat is made of 2" high resilient upholstery foam
- Seat is available in a number of color and material options, including wood
- Legs include premium nylon glides
- Technical Bulletin CAL 117 fire retardant upholstery materials are standard
- Oven-baked polyester finish available in wide variety of choices
- Suitable for commercial and residential use
Why choose Grand Rapids Chair?
What makes Grand Rapids Chair products stand out from its competitors? It's simply BETTER CONSTRUCTION! Using old-world craftsmanship, modern technology, and premium quality raw materials, all applied in their own factory
With a staff using 100 years of combined experience in creating, designing, engineering and crafting techniques, no one takes short cuts, ensuring that each product will be a good long term investment
MADE IN AMERICA
Using premium grade materials and manufactured in Grand Rapids, Michigan, production is easily monitored to give you superior quality and craftsmanship.
American manufacturing is Grand Rapids Chair's commitment to being good corporate citizens, with a responsibility of giving back, Grand Rapids Chair prefers to keep jobs and revenues where it is sure to benefit their community and the country.
The Grand Rapids Chair Co, is on a never ending journey to improve the environmental footprint via the materials used, processes being implemented and the way work is approached to ensure a greener future.
Focusing on long term interests over short term rewards, Grand Rapids Chair has established an in-house "GMA Green Team" that analyzes the environmental impact of their processes and procedures, coming up with more earth-friendly methods, and raising "green awareness" to their employees, suppliers, and customers.
Other steps Grand Rapids Chair took to a more sustainable future include:
- Manufacturing steel products with a minimum 25% recycled content
- Recycling 100% of internally generated steel and aluminum scrap
- Painting products with a baked-on powder-coat process that eliminates Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's)
- Sourcing and using wood only from certified renewable forests
- Recycling all shipping skids, cardboard, and paper
For Grand Rapids Chair, sustainability is just as important as building high quality products which is why they are constantly seeking new and more effective ways to conserve natural resources, reduce waste, minimize pollution, and preserve the earth for generations to come.