Amber Chair with Ottoman (multiple finishes)
We're sorry, we no longer carry Distinction Leather Amber Chair with Ottoman (multiple finishes) on this site.
Please email us, or feel free to call us at (866) 740-9830
to talk with a customer service representative. We can help you find the product you are looking for, answer any questions, and help you place your order.
Please view other products from following categories:Furniture
-> Living Room
-> Club Chairs with Ottomans
Please view other products by Distinction Leather
with Room of Choice w/ packaging removal - FREE!
20 and 30 days, estimated between
Thu Jun 20 and Thu Jul 04
|37" H x 39" W x 39" D||135 lbs|
item number: 136460 | phone code: 3691-189C |
The Amber Chair revels in it's designation as a comfortably well-appointed living room fixture. Primarily distinguished by it's thick and strongly rolled arms, flared sides and stud-seam detailing, the Amber's plush cushion back radiates an almost tangible invitation to relax. A deep seat furthers the compulsion to make your way to the Amber Chair and sink into the rewarding caress of it's genuine leather upholstery.
- Includes matching ottoman
- Chair features solid hardwood frame construction
- Chair is available in a variety of leather grades leather color finishes
- Stud seam detailing
- Layered insulation over coil springs
- Double cover with propex and layer of cotton
- Virgin fiber dacron back
- Hand-tied springs of tempered high carbon double cone coils
- Poly-propylene elasabelt inner arm support
- High-density polyurethane wrapped with plush dacron fibers
- Note: because of the nature of handcrafted furniture, all dimensions are approximate
- Note: because of the nature of natural leather, grain texture and shade will vary slightly
- Ships ready to assemble
- Interior (seat) dimensions: 22" W x 22" D
- Seat height: 20"
- Arm height: 26"
- Overall dimensions: 37" H x 39" W x 39" D
- Ottoman dimensions: 19" H x 29" W x 23" D
Distinction Leather – Leather Grades and Available Finishes
- Challenger leather is aniline dyed with a light protective coating to assure color consistency without altering the hide’s color or texture. Challenger leather has a durable and long lasting finish to it.
- Defined by it’s subtle two-tone effect and luxurious soft hand, Distinction Leather’s Old English Leather grade is sophisticated yet durable and a perfect choice for those that require easy maintenance yet still desire the elegance associated with leather.
- Rodeo is a premium top-grain, oil-pull up leather that has been aniline dyed and shows natural markings to provide a rustic leather look. A natural leather, Rodeo features the natural hallmarks of nature in its scarring and scratching which emphasize the natural character of this product.
- Sturgis leather is semi-analine and is ideal for the library look or country style. A hard-wearing soft leather, Sturgis resists scuffing and scarring and is accordingly durable and very easy to care for. This grade of leather has a distressed (worn) look to it with natural markings and a super soft touch.
- Ambralina is a premium full grain, select raw hide leather processed in Italy. Micro pigments assure an even blend of color while a stain luster highlights the depth of the smooth natural grain structure. Ambralina leather is renowned for a buttery super soft hand.
- Caledonia is glove soft, full grain leather made of the finest European raw hides, offering an exceptionally soft, silky hand and providing moderate protection. Caledonian hides are hand rubbed to create a subtle hi-lo effect with varying color shades, with each hide being carefully caressed to create a unique signature.
- Promenade leather and its distinct visual effects are enhanced by it’s strong two-tone effect created by “hand worked” preparation of the hide, each one having it’s own personality with subtle variations in color and effect. Promenade Leather is rich in color and texture.