Can't Burn Wood in Your Fireplace? Go Electric!
Renowned for its realistic flame effect, Dimplex uses patented technology to deliver an authentic fireplace experience. Lifelike flames flicker over hand-crafted logs while pulsing embers glow underneath.
This revolutionary Multi-Fire electric firebox dazzles the eye and seduces the senses and redefines the fireplace experience by adjusting to suit everyone's tastes!
Enjoy the romance or take the chill off a room with a Dimplex fireplace at any time of the year!
Features and Specifications:
- 32" Large sized firebox
- Overall dimensions: 31.75"H x 13.13"D x 36.5"W
- Includes remote control with easy-to-use controls for all features and settings
- Lifelike, 3D patented flame
- Realistic, hand-finished logs with natural inner-glow and pulsating embers
- Adjustable flame speed and interior light controls
- Safe, clean electric operation
- Supplimental heat for up to 400 square feet
- Thermostat-controlled 1500 W (5,120 BTU) heater
- Slow start / fading embers - fire gradually builds, fades into glowing embers
- Firelight flicker effect adds the realism of a wood fire
- Intelligent heat - provides quiet operation as it self-adjusts the fan speed
Purifire Air Treatment System
- Uses a 10" x 20" high efficiency, washable filter
- Air filter operates with the heater or may be run with the air-circulating fan
- Continuously filters allergens and other irritants from indoor air
- Sleep timer
- Child lock out
In the Press
Dimplex wins prestigious Vesta Award for new Outdoor Fireplace and Multi-Fire electric fireplace!
Cambridge, Ontario (17 March 2006) - Dimplex North America was honored for its superior product development at the annual Hearth and Home Vesta awards ceremony during the Hearth, Patio, and Barbecue Exposition in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dimplex took home the prestigious Vesta Award in the Outdoor Fireplaces and Electric Fireplaces, Stoves, and Logs categories. In addition Dimplex was recognized as a finalist in the Outdoor Fireplace category for its new Outdoor Electric Stove.
"We at Dimplex are proud that the hearth industry recognizes innovation as a practice and rewards those companies who strive to bring the consumer exciting and functional new products." remarked Martyn Champ, President of Dimplex North America. "Dimplex has treasured product development as a cornerstone of its success around the world for over 30 years. We are fully committed to identifying emerging consumer wants and needs and developing products that fulfill them."
Dimplex was also noted as a finalist in the Outdoor Fireplaces category for its Outdoor Electric Stove. The Outdoor Electric Stove gives consumers a safe alternative for an outdoor fire. According to a survey by the Hearth, Patio, and Barbecue Association (HPBA), at least half of gas grill owners with household incomes $75,000 or more have an outdoor room. Now adding a fire to that room is effortless with the new Outdoor Electric Fireplace and Outdoor Electric Stove.
In the Electric Fireplaces, Stoves, and Logs category, Dimplex won the Vesta for its revolutionary Multi-Fire electric firebox, featuring Dimplex's patented Purifire air treatment system, which reduces harmful air-borne allergens like mold, dust, and pollen by cleaning the air. With a strong focus on ultra-realism, the Multi-Fire firebox brings a wealth of additional features to the electric fireplace market including hand finished logs with pulsating embers, a firelight flicker effect, occupancy sensor, intelligent heat and a feature packed remote control..
Click here to view other products from Dimplex