The Bush Furniture Slate Advantage Series 72" Hutch is a bold complement to the Advantage Series 72" desk (sold separately). This luxury hutch offers plentiful storage and privacy, turning your workspace into a tower of efficiency.
- Accepts optional task lighting under the concealed storage area
- Vacu-form, vinyl-clad door fronts are durable and care-free with self-closing, adjustable hinges that are precise and durable
- Fabric-covered tack board on back panel keeps work area organized while the finished back panel allows hutch to divide work stations
- Overall dimensions: 36.5" H x 71.5" W x 13.8" D
- Concealed compartment: 13" H x 27.5" W x 11.8" D
- Upper storage compartment: 13" H x 12.8" W x 11.8" D
- Lower compartment: 19" H x 69.2" W x 11.8" D
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bush Furniture meets ANSI/BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use.