Bush Somerset 60" L-Shape Wood Computer Desk in Maple Cross
The Bush Furniture Somerset 60" L-Shape Wood Computer Desk will give your office a natural look with its Maple Cross finish. This desk offers a rustic look but it is ultra functional. Different configurations available.
- Maple Cross finish
- Keyboard tray and pedestals mount on either left or right side
- Enclosed storage
- File storage drawer holds letter-size files
- Concealed vertical CPU storage with rear management system
- Drawer to store office supplies
- Double pedestal base
- Particleboard construction with laminate finish
- Overall Dimensions: 29.25" H x 59.25" W x 59.25" D
- Main desk work surface measures 59.04 in W x 23.46 in D
- Return measures 35.5 in W x 23.46 in D
- Weight: 154 lbs
- 6 year manufacturer warranty
This product meets a variety of industry standards including ANSI/BIFMA accreditation for product safety. This accreditation also covers engineering aspects such as structural integrity and ensures that the product is durable enough to fit into a business or office setting.
Bush Somerset Hutch in Maple Cross
With its warm and appealing Maple Cross finish, the Bush Somerset 60" Hutch lends a naturalistic look to your home office. This luxury hutch fits atop the Bush 60" Computer Desk, and features a rustic flair with all the conveniences of the ultra-modern.
- Maple Cross finish
- Open compartments for books or binders
- Frosted glass doors attractively conceal left and right storage areas
- Can mount on left or right of L-shape Desk (WC81430)
- Overall dimensions: 35.7" H x 59.1" W x 13.7" D
- Upper right & left compartments: 13.4" H x 16.8" W x 11.5" D
- Upper center compartment: 12.4" H x 22.4" W x 11.5" D
- Monitor compartment: 19.8" H x 54.5" W x 11.5" D
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bush Furniture meets ANSI/BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use.
|Is the desk reversible?