If this peninsula was any bigger, we'd have to call it Florida. The Bush Series A (Beech) Peninsula will serve as a lovely free-standing table or a massive workspace extension to a Bush Series A Desk.
- Standard form with trestle base
- Diamond Coat® top surface is scratch and stain resistant
- MDF with Beech finish
- Molded ABS feet with steel insert
- Durable PVC edgeband Centered modesty panel for guest seating
- Adjustable levelers 1" thick top
Overall dimensions: 29.8" H x 71.2" W x 26.8" D
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bush Furniture meets ANSI/BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use.