Black Friday is almost upon us, and traditional shoppers are already setting 3am alarms and resting their feet in preparation. But why battle the crowds? Cymax has huge Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales planned, including a large range of gifts for him and her, and now the kids:
Doll houses and castles
Transform the playroom into a majestic mansion or adventure castle this Christmas. At Cymax,Â doll housesÂ are up to 50% off.
Add some spring to winter with one of Cymax’s fun bounce houses with safety barriers — up to 30% off.
Awwww. Get your child the pet they have always wanted, without taking on the additional responsibilities. Cymax’s stuffed toys are reduced by up to 25%.
Toy safety shopping tips
As always, safety is our first concern. While all Cymaxâ€™s toys are rigorously tested before hitting out sites, parents should always check product safety guidelines and keep some general rules in mind. MeridenPatch released a handy list today â€“ here is a summary:
- Toys made of fabric should be labeled as flame resistant or flame retardant.
- Stuffed toys should be washable.
- Painted toys should be covered with lead-free paint.
- Always read labels to make sure a toy is appropriate for a child’s age. For example, a label reading â€œnot appropriate for children under 3â€ may be present because the toy poses a choking hazard, not because itâ€™s too difficult for a 2-year-old.
- Immediately discard plastic wrappings or box-ties from toys, which can cause suffocation or become a choking hazard.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, and inline skates should never be used without helmets that meet current safety standards and other recommended safety gear, like hand, wrist and shin guards. Look for CPSC or Snell certification on the labels.