Bebe Chic - designed for parents with a chic sense of style!
Whether your taste is gentle elegance, modern, whimsical, country, or traditional classic, Bebe Chic has a style to inspire your imagination!
Combining elegant fabrics, textures, colors, and intricate detailing, Bebe Chic products creates a uniquely sophisticated look. Because your child's room should be as special and unique as they are!
Features and Specifications:
- Measures 20” x 20”
- Canvas giclee medium
- Uses colors and elements from the Botanica collection
- Also adaptable to any room's theme!
Wall Art Hanging Tricks and Tips
Wall art in a baby’s nursery not only creates an atmosphere of fun, coziness, and delight, it helps stimulate baby’s vision during their first few weeks as its color focuses baby’s attention when affixed in a single position. For the parent, it gives the surrounding a pleasant feeling with its color-adding touch. In fact, wall art is proven to be enjoyed by people as it accents a room’s look and makes for good conversation pieces.
The way wall art is hung can be art in itself as doing so with proper and utmost care and detail can bring out the essence and message of the art, and can potentially bring out the best in a room not usually obvious to the untrained eye. Depending on size, color or orientation, it can single-handedly make a room spacious or smaller – whichever is preferred – and can have the ability to show off the personality of the room and, of course, the owner, in this case, your baby!
Below are tricks and tips from select experts to help you decorate you baby’s room, using a favorite accent – the wall art!
- Hang the art at an “eye level” of an average person. In a nursery, hang it at baby’s eye level when being carried
- Group smaller pieces of art and have them hanging closer to each other in clusters rather than spread out. This gives the pieces a good composition that will make it an “art within an art” look.
- Single large pieces can generally be displayed on its own
- Smaller single pieces can go with complimenting pieces, but make sure they are grouped in a way that they don’t come out arranged in a visual pollution. Consider grouping them by color scheme, theme, style, or size.
- Size and orientation of the art should be taken into account. It is suggested that they should be parallel to the main shape of the wall; vertical pieces for narrow walls and horizontal pieces for the wider ones
- Before hanging a group of art pieces, make mock layout, placing them onto the floor so you can visualize how they will look like when hung.
DID YOU KNOW? Studies show that an odd number of wall hanging pieces attract more attention than an even number of pieces.
When baby grows into their toddler years, encourage them to create their own art. Hone their skills and allow them to see the world as they are through drawing and art. Re-arrange your wall to incorporate bought pieces into the child’s own, but do remember that the room is your child’s and their personality should show through what they decide to decorate it with! Encourage them to pick out their favorite work and display their “achievements” to give them a sense of pride through their art!
What is Giclee?
Giclee, pronounced “Zhee-clay”, was invented in the early 1990’s and is an art process using digital medium and ink jet. Popular in producing reproduction art, giclee has become a fine art term due to its wide use with prints using fade resistant materials and finishing.