Recreate the look and feel of an island getaway with the Bamboo 54 Three Tiki Bar Set with Thatched Roof constructed from sturdy bamboo pole and slats.
With a spacious 28" by 58" table top, it provides plenty of room for serving up your favorite refreshments. Its thatched roof gives a distinctive, fun island style look. The set includes two Bamboo Folding Bar Stools with rail backs and a 28" seat height built from natural bamboo pole, which gives them a rustic tropical appearance.
This Three Piece Bamboo Tiki Set will surely bring a distinct look to any back yard, patio, or outdoor setting!
Features and Specifications:
Bar with Thatched Roof
- Overall Dimension with Roof: 103" H x 58" W x 28" D
- Table height: 42" H
- Weight: 167 lb
- Made of bamboo pole and slats
- Has a natural finish
- Some assembly required on the bar
- Overall Dimension: 42" H x 19" W
- Seat height: 28"
- Foldable for easy storage
- Weight capacity up to 200 lbs.
Throughout the Eastern cultures, bamboo has been a symbol of inspiration, as Buddha himself preferred it in his home. The many uses of bamboo are varied and numerous, almost anything can be made from it, with imagination as its only limit.
There are some 1,500 species of bamboo grown throughout the world today, basically prevalent in every continent except Antarctica. Although categorized into the grass family, it can reach 150 feet in height and 1 foot in width.
Why Choose Bamboo?
Using Bamboo instead of wood conserves tropical forests, stimulates healthy agriculture, and nurtures sustainable life.
Advantages of Bamboo:
- Strong, durable, stable, and flexible
- They possess a tensile strength stronger than steel
- Its hardness is comparable to maple wood
- One of the fastest growing plants on earth - some species grows 2 inches per hour!
- Matures to harvest in about a year - a 60-hectare plot of bamboo equals 500 hectares of rainforest
- Sustainable and renewable. Unlike trees who ends its lifecycle upon harvest, bamboo keeps growing
- Its root system remains between harvests, holding soil together, preventing erosion, and stops rain run-off
- It is a natural water treatment plant
Bamboo is both beauty and brawn all in one; its elegance redefines their surroundings while serving to promote inner peace and spiritual contentment.
FINDING THE RIGHT BAR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINING NEEDS!
A trend that is quickly becoming popular today is home entertaining, and more and more people are coming up with ideas on simple, convenient, and sophisticated ways to entertain guests.
Having a wine and spirits bar in a den or living room is now becoming a common application in designing rooms, especially in houses, lofts, and condominiums. The convenience of having everything in one place - from stemware to wine openers and accessories - has been a popular reason for this. There's no need to leave guests in the middle of a conversation to get something that could be easily within reach in the same room!
Depending on the size of the room or the preferred bar size, there are options you may want to consider in choosing the right bar for your home.
CONSIDER THE SIZE OF YOUR ROOM
- Check on the dimension of the bar itself and compare it with the space you are looking into placing it in.
- Make sure you will have room to move and allot space for additional supplies, if necessary. Some people take into account space for their bar fridge or cooler. While some home bars are built to accommodate this, it is best to check into bar fridge space as well.
- Check on height clearance. The standard bar height usually goes to about 40" to 42" in height; should a bar have a counter top, it will usually be 36" in height with a backsplash the goes up to 6". Make sure there will be enough space between the bar height and any overhead or over-the-counter clearing.
- A favorite type of bar for small spaces such as condos or small dens are the expandable bars that are compact and foldable for space saving purposes. These will usually function as storage for your bar accessories as well so you won't have to store them on separate places, which will actually defeat one of the purpose of having the home bar.
CHOOSE YOUR FINISH
- Home bars come in a variety of finishes to match your room theme or decor, most popular of which are black and cherry finish.
- Depending on your personal taste, check your room to match or create a contrast to make the bar stand out.
- Some will consider look longevity, too, and will opt for a more classical finish.
THE RIGHT MATERIAL
- Determine what the home bar will be specifically used for.
- Indoor bars are usually made of materials that will not hold well in open areas such as gardens or patios. Find out what they are made of and if they can be used for any environment setting.
- Outdoor bars are specially made of materials that can withstand weather conditions such as extreme heat, rain or snow.
YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- Because the home bars have increased in popularity, more and more manufacturers have come up with designs to suit everyone's personal taste, from the classic, to contemporary, to modern, and even to the most outlandish style there is.
- Consider what look you are going for and imagine how they will look like in your room. While at it, imaging how your party or lifestyle will look like with that particular home bar.
FIND YOUR HOME BAR SEATING
- Nothing makes for a perfect home bar setting than a bar with matching stools!
- While the obvious choice to match stools with the bars will be its major finish, consider the bar stools' accents, too, as your focal point in matching them.
- Bar height stools will range from 28" to 32" in seat height. Note that most products will indicate its overall height which accounts for the bar stools' back rest.
- For a bar with a 36" high counter top, consider counter stools whose seat height will range from 24" to 27". As with the bar stool, most product dimensions will indicate overall height, taking into account its back rest.