Reflecting the lifestyle and trends of today with an eye towards tomorrow, the Armen Art Sonata Counter Stool blends distinctive styling with a contemporary flair that will truly enhance your home bar or kitchen's look.
Features and Specifications:
- Microfiber cushioned seat
- 1.8 density foam
- Backless stationary barstool
- Ebony finished wood legs
Choose the right seat!
- Counter height stools are usually 24" - 26" in height and is often used for a 35" - 36" high table
- Bar height stools are 30" high and is used for a 40" - 42" high table
- Table height chairs are 18" high and works well for 28" - 30" high tables.
- Spectator Bar stools are commonly used for indoor halls or outdoor setting, not specific for any table, uses of which are mostly customized
Find the right table!
- Counter Height Table – will be around 35” to 38” in height and will work well with counter height stools which have a 24” to 26” seat height
- Bar Height Tables - usually goes to about 40” to 42” high and will work well with Bar Stools which have a 29” - 31” seat height
- Dining Tables – are commonly 28” to 30” high and is used with chairs with seat height 18” or below
Microfiber Care and Maintenance
Microfiber is a man made fabric finished to replicate suede or leather. The content being the same as any polyester fabric, it is a popular material for furniture upholstery as it gives the luxurious look at a fraction of the price.
While microfiber is a textile that is water repellant, it is not exempt from proper maintenance and care for your furniture’s longevity. Below are tips on how to make your microfiber-made furniture last:
- Since this fabric is water repellant, water tends to bead and not spread. In a water or liquid spill, dab on the spill with an absorbent cloth immediately – do not rub as this causes the water to spread and soak in.
- There are available microfiber cleaning products available that are specially designed for maintenance of this fabric.
- Do not use soap and water for quick cleaning – this may potentially leave unwanted marks on the fabric permanently.
- Note that after cleaning, microfiber fabric tends to harden, in which case you can very gently rub the hardened portion with a soft scrub brush.
- Baking sodas can sometimes be used for portions of the fabric which omits smell. Fragrance and odor repellant sprays may be used, however, should be careful to only spray a very fine mist to avoid dried water marks
Always remember, as with any other fabric or material, before using any cleaning products, solution, or following the suggestions above, test a hidden area first to see if any marks will be left after drying!