24 inches inches high and 12 inches square, this chocolate travertine pedestal is a great accent piece to put a small lamp on in a hallway or a living room. Armen Living is the quintessential modern-day furniture designer and manufacturer. With flexibility and speed to market, Armen Living exceeds the customer’s expectations at every level of interaction. Armen Living not only delivers sensational products of exceptional quality, but also offers extraordinarily powerful reliability and capability only limited by the imagination. Our client relationships are fully supported and sustained by a stellar name, legendary history, and enduring reputation. The groundbreaking new Armen Living line represents a refreshingly innovative creative collaboration with top designers in the home furnishings industry. The result is a uniquely modern collection gorgeously enhanced by sophisticated retro aesthetics. Armen Living celebrates bold individuality, vibrant youthfulness, sensual refinement, and expert craftsmanship at fiscally sensible price points. Each piece conveys pleasure and exudes self expression while resonating with the contemporary chic lifestyle.
- 24" high
- 12" x 12" top surface
- Chocolate travertine
Representing the epitome of style and sophistication, Armen Art's stone tables blends nature with everyday living. Direct from Mother Earth, all natural travertine stone gives an organic, natural feeling for the eco-conscious consumer.
The natural beauty of Travertine is formed over millions of years by limestone deposits deep within the earth. The effects of volcanic action and thermal springs gives Travertine its porous nature, and the movement of the land masses produce the beautiful beige colors and distinctive veins, spots, and unique patterns that make Travertine timeless in any home.
Due to its natural process, each piece of Travertine is an original and unique object. There are no two identical pieces, and, as a result, no guarantee of exact duplication can be made.
Every effort is made to deliver a table with similar coloration, but there may be some differences in color spots and patterns that are different and uneven and need to be filled. This is a normal finishing process for Travertine which causes the tables to look different and unique.
Care and Maintenance
Each piece of Armen Art’s travertine is carefully polished to enhance the beauty and longevity of the table. With proper care, your table should last a lifetime.
- Avoid undue pressure on corners and unsupported areas
- Always carry tops from the sides; not the ends in an upright or vertical position; never flat or horizontal
- Clean with damp or dry cloth, avoid the use of harsh detergents, cleaners, or abrasives
Sealed Marble Care (shiny, polyurethane or polyester coated)
- The coating helps repel fingerprints, protects against liquid stains, help prevent premature fading and fills and hides hairline scratches, maintaining a smooth, glass-like finish. Wipe the poly finish with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Water or spills will not affect the finish unless it is left uncleaned.
- Do not put a porous pot or planter on the finish for any length of time. It can release moisture, causing the finish to lift and peel.
Unsealed Marble Care (natural state, uncoated, travertine)
- Never leave anything wet for any length of time on travertine furniture.
- The removal of light rings and slight stains is a simple procedure. If you think it's a surface stain, add a small amount of either hydrogen peroxide, diluted bleach, or ammonia to the stain with a soft cloth. Always wash with clear water, and wipe with a dry cloth.
Any polishes or waxes on travertine surfaces are strongly NOT RECOMMENDED. Please use instructions as detailed above.