with Room of Choice w/ packaging removal - FREE!
5 and 7 days, estimated between
Tue Jun 25 and Thu Jun 27
|42" H x 59" W x 22" D||316 lbs|
item number: 343687 | phone code: 5074-92FF |
This Accent Chest from the Jessica McClintock
Couture collection encompasses all the beauty and elegance of a true showpiece.
Featuring hand-painted silver leaf inserts for each cabinet door, the Accent
Chest sacrifices nothing but offers the best in storage versatility and
visually stunning signature details. Behind each door there are 3 pull out tray
drawers and a top pull-out drawer. With a jewelry tray on one side and a silver
tray on the other, this Accent Chest can fit a variety of functions and because
of that, it can easily fit into any room, from the bed to dining. Charming and
elegant, this Accent Chest embodies the foundations of the Jessica McClintock
Couture collection while standing on its own as a beautiful piece of furniture.
- Hand-painted silver leaf door panel inserts
- Wood base
- Traditional style
- 2 doors with 1 drawer and 3 tray drawers behind
- Left side drawer features a jewelry tray, Right
side has a silver tray
- Mink finish
- Dimensions: 42inH x 59inW x 22inD
- Weight: 316lbs
Wood Care: American Drew finishes are naturally
resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions
are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened
with water, and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the
direction of the wood grain.
- Avoid cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh
solvents such as nail polish and alcohol.
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture
- Pliable materials should not be left on a wood
surface; they can damage the finish
- The decorative hardware on this furniture has been
protected with a clear lacquer coat. The use of harsh detergents or brass
polish in an attempt to clean or obtain higher luster will result in the
removal of the protective lacquer and will damage the finish of the hardware.
Use a soft damp cloth to remove dust.