The award winning children’s highchair Tripp Trapp® by STOKKE®, not only provides a host of features, functions and benefits for you and your child, but also meets and exceeds all international safety standards.
The Tripp Trapp children’s chair by Stokke, designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972, provides the correct ergonomic support for your child when seated and enables your child to sit at the family table and interact with you and other family members.As featured in the August 2009 edition of Parenting magazine!
- Adjustable Seat Height: Both seat plate and footrest can be adjusted in height and depth
- Ergonomically correct seating position improves posture and support to your child’s developing spine.
- Convertible: For child from age 6 months until their teenage years.
- Environmentally friendly
- Meets and complies with all international safety standards.
- Made from strong and resilient beechwood to ensure your child's safety.
- High quality coating to provide a smooth and resistant surface to reduce scratches and ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- 7 Year Warranty. Click HERE for Stokke Warranty Policy.
Click HERE to view Interactive Demo Video of Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair.
Fun Time for Your Little Angels: Click Here to Download Coloring Sheets.
Stokke continues to win and achieve awards for innovation, excellence and quality.
TRIPP TRAPP®, wins Word of Mom Readers’ Choice Award 2008
Moms like us best. TRIPP TRAPP® is awarded as a Winner of Cookie magazine’s Word of Mom Readers’ Choice Award 2008. Read more...
Tripp Trapp designer receives distinguished prize
Peter Opsvik received the Anders Jahres Cultural Prize on September 4th, 2008 for his achievements spanning almost five decades. Read more...
In the Press!
JAMIE OLIVER CHOOSES TRIPP TRAPP FOR NEW RESTAURANT!
Jamie Oliver, famous chef and TV personality picked the Tripp Trapp highchair to accommodate his young guests in his new restaurant in Oxford, England that opened just before Summer 2008. Alex Livesey, STOKKE UK National Manager, is, of course, very happy with his extra touch of fame for the already famous highchair.
In a recent article in Nursery-online.com, he is quoted saying that he is "delighted that Jamie recognizes that STOKKE family values are in line with what he is trying to promote. Our 'Life Around the Table' theme in perfect for a family restaurant like this."