Kids are under a lot of pressure these days. Activities like school, homework and sports can all tire and stress them out. According to the National Sleep Foundation, 60% of children ages 4 – 12 years old complain of feeling tired during the day. That's why Beautyrest Beginnings® mattresses have a powerful combination of features to help restore what the day takes out of them.
It's what's inside that counts:
Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® Springs
A favorite sleeping surface for adults since 1925, the Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® spring mattress is now available for kids. Each spring is made from heavy-gauge steel and placed in a durable, soft fabric pocket. Unlike springs in some mattresses, Pocketed Coil® springs are not joined at the top or the bottom. This allows each spring to adjust individually to the weight and contour of your child's body.
- Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® Springs - Our strong and durable Beautyrest® Pocketed Coil® springs are individually wrapped and conform to the unique shape of your child's body.
- Edge Support - Two rows of heavy gauge Pocketed Coil® springs help provide a firm seating edge and expanded sleeping surface.
- MoistureBan™ Cover - Our innovative MoistureBan™ knit cover is designed to help repel spills and wetness before they soak in.
- AllerCare™ - Our AllerCare™ feature is specially designed to help reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface so your child can rest easier.
- Triton® Foundation - Built to last and can support up to 2,000 pounds of pressure.