with Assembly Service - FREE!
5 and 7 days, estimated between
Wed Jun 26 and Fri Jun 28
|79" H x 68" W x 24" D||556 lbs|
item number: 343688 | phone code: 7262-3DA1 |
The Jewelry Armoire with Stool from the Jessica
McClintock Couture collection is truly a one-of-a-kind piece. The double doors
open up to reveal a stunning interior with a list of features that is fitting
for a true princess. Built-in lighting and mirror center the piece. Pigeon-hole
drawers flank the sides of the built-in vanity and the side drawers are
accentuated with crystal knobs. 16 jewelry pegs have been installed to offer
convenience in hanging your necklaces. The right side cupboard also features an
adjustable shelf behind it for even more storage versatility. Finally, the piece
de resistance, the Jewelry Armoire comes with its own castered stool which
comes in a lovely cloth cover and tucks easily and neatly into the bottom of
the Armoire. This Jewelry Armoire is nothing less than stunning and embodies
the best in craftsmanship from the Jessica McClintock Couture collection.
- 2 doors with 8 vanity lights
- Traditional style
- Includes a castered stool
- 12 pigeon-hole cupboards
- Built-in vanity
- Built-in mirror and 10 back lights
- 5 additional storage drawers
- 1 cupboard with an adjustable shelf
- Hand-painted silver leaf inlay on the doors
- Mink finish
- Dimensions: 79inH x 68inW x 24inD
- Weight: 556lbs
Wood Care: American Drew finishes are naturally
resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions
are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
- Dust with a soft clean cloth slightly moistened
with water, and then dry completely with another clean cloth. Always rub in the
direction of the wood grain.
- Avoid cigarettes, hot dishes, moisture and harsh
solvents such as nail polish and alcohol.
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture
- Pliable materials should not be left on a wood
surface; they can damage the finish
- The decorative hardware on this furniture has been
protected with a clear lacquer coat. The use of harsh detergents or brass
polish in an attempt to clean or obtain higher luster will result in the
removal of the protective lacquer and will damage the finish of the hardware.
Use a soft damp cloth to remove dust.